Do you love showing off your latest pedicure? Do you like your toes to look fabulous all the time? With Jamberry, your pedicures will last and look amazing! Jamberry Nail Wraps can last up to 6 weeks on your toes!
1. Jamberry Nail Wraps are made to last up to 6 weeks on toes.
2. Jamberry Nail Wraps won’t chip.
3. There is no drying time with Jambery Nail Wraps.
4. Jamberry Nail Wraps are non-toxic.
5. You can have awesome accent nails on your big toes with Jamberry Nail Wraps.
6. There are over 300 Jamberry Nail Wrap designs.
7. Jamberry Nail Wraps can be removed with as little as warm coconut oil.
8. Each Jamberry Nail Wraps sheet can do up to two full manicures and two full pedicures.
9. You can do pedicures using only Jamberry Nail Wraps.
10. If you want to use polish on some or all of your toenails, Jamberry Professional Nail Lacquers are 5-Free of the main toxic ingredients in most nail lacquers.
11. A Jamberry Nail Wrap on your big toes and Jamberry Professional Nail Lacquers on the rest of your toes make a fabulous combination.
12. Have professional-looking pedicures inexpensively that you can do at home!
13. Show off your fun pedicures wearing flip flops and open-toed shoes!
14. Have a pedicure to match any occasion!
15. Have fabulous pedicures you can be proud of all the time!
White Chevron Jamberry Nail Wraps
These can be used over any Jamberry Nail Lacquer to make a fabulous pedicure!
Sun Kissed Jamberry Professional Nail Lacquer
Gala Jamberry Nail Wraps
Fade In Jamberry Nail Wraps
Lilac – Jamberry Professional Nail Lacquer
My Jamberry Pedicures
I’ve fallen in love with Jamberry pedicures! I’m not sure I could even go back to just a plain flower on my big toes. The versatility is awesome, and I enjoy displaying my fun pedis!
30 Days of Beautiful Nails Challenge
This is day twenty-nine of the 30 Days of Beautiful Nails Challenge! Remember to moisturize your hands, feet, and cuticles. Here’s the first post and all about the challenge: 30 Days of Beautiful Nails. (Note: You can start the 30-day challenge any time!)
What Jamberry Nails Designs Will You Try?
Have you done a Jamberry pedicure before? If not, will you try a Jamberry pedicure? Will you use all Jamberry Nail Wraps or Jamberry Professional Nail Lacquer? Or will you do a mixture of perhaps nails wraps on your big toes and nail lacquer on the rest?
I look forward to reading your comments, seeing your photos, and chatting on social media!