Are you looking for a yummy, vegan and gluten-free recipe that’s perfect as a snack for all ages, a post-workout snack, or even a lighter meal? This protein-filled healthy kale, mango, and pineapple smoothie recipe is one of my favorites for all of these! It’s also perfect as a St. Patrick’s Day treat!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links (at no cost to you).
KALE, MANGO, AND PINEAPPLE SMOOTHIE RECIPE
- Measuring Cups (I prefer and use both stainless steel measuring cups and Pyrex measuring cups.)
- Glass bowls or glass containers (I love and use these Pyrex storage containers because they’re glass and work great)
- Glass Blender, Vitamix, or other blender (I have and love this Vitamix.)
Organic Ingredients are preferable.
- 1 1/2 Cups Kale
- 1 1/2 Cups Frozen Mango
- 1 1/2 Cups Frozen Pineapple
- 2 Cups Unsweetened Soy Milk (I like to use Silk Organic Unsweetened Soy Milk.)
- 1 Scoop Soy Protein Powder or Pea Protein Powder (Any protein powder can be used if you don’t need it to be completely vegan.)
- Measure and get together all the ingredients.
- Add protein powder, fruit, kale, and soy milk to the blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and all ingredients are completely mixed together.
Here are the healthy ingredients: organic frozen kale, organic frozen mango, organic frozen pineapple, organic unsweetened soy milk, and organic pea protein powder. Measure and get all the ingredients together.